Security and Compliance Manager LOGEX
LOGEX is working with sensitive data every day. It is important to keep our systems up to date and secure as possible. As a Security and Compliance manager you will secure existing and new certifications for the LOGEX Group country organization. You will lead external audits and maintain contact with the relevant accreditation organizations. You will be part of a fun dynamic team. It is however important to know how to work independently and responsibly. You will track and delegate the required certification activities, for example internal audit or management review.
In this role you will create, maintain or delegate required documentation such as policies, procedures and standards. You will expand or recreate risk assessment and cyber security frameworks and you will be the primary contact for compliance questions of clients. For this position it is important that you are available for traveling.
- You have a Msc degree in Informatics, Business Management, or equivalent;
- 2 to 3 years experience in an audit or security position;
- International work experience is preffered;
- Experience with ISO27001;
- Pro-active and like to work independently;
- Affinity with the healthcare industry;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer
- Salary range EUR 5,5k – EUR 6k per month.
- A challenging role in a fast growing, international company;
- An informal work environment with young and ambitious colleagues.