We are looking for a Commercial Controller, based in Amsterdam!
As the Commercial Controller you are responsible for setting the pricing and business strategy of the company by analyzing market data in order to maximize profitability. You will provide the company with solid advice about new investments and opportunities, provide support in financial and strategic decisions for the short and long term to stimulate growth of the business. Furthermore, you will be fulfilling a leading role in commercial projects from start to finish in order to create new opportunities. This is a pro-active role, you are always seeking opportunities and are able to quickly adapt to changes and practical enough to turn ideas into realization.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- consolidate and analyze market data taking into account company’s goals and financial standing;
- consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope;
- support commercial activities by partnering with sales and marketing;
- identify trends, conduct benchmarking and process analysis; advise company and recommend actions based on sound analysis;
- formulate business cases to substantiate new investments and strategical business decisions;
- generate (financial) models to guarantee business growth;
- conduct RevShare and ARPU analysis;
- function as the important chain between sales, marketing, finance and BI to effectively deliver company support.
- 7-year experience in a similar role at a medium-sized company;
- master’s in finance or related field;
- exceptional interpersonal skills; approachable and a strong communicator at all levels;
- a self-starter, able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation, not afraid to challenge the status quo;
- problem-solver who is result-oriented and innovative while keeping the overview;
- excellent analytical and interpretation skills.
- adaptable and able to complete tasks without close supervision;